Hotel with activity “Turismo Interior”. Price per night and for two persons, breakfast and 10% VAT included.
- Children under 4 years old stay free.
- Additional person over 4 years: 23 eur/ day. Breakfast is served between 8:30 and 10:30. Arrival: from 14:00h. Departure: before 11:00h. Pets are unfortunately not allowed in the hotel. Smoking is not allowed in the hotel. A reservation is considered firm upon confirmation by us and the receipt of a means of payment, normally a credit card valid on the day of departure, in order to be able to debit a deposit of 50% of the total value of the stay.
- The 50% of the total value of the stay can be debited on confirmation of the booking
- The balance of the stay is payable on the day of arrival or the following day.
- The deposit for a one night stay is 100% of the total.
- In case of cancellation more than 7 days prior to arrival, the deposit already received at the time of confirmation of the reservation will be refunded (50%) before 7 days.
- In case of cancellation less than 8 days prior to arrival, the deposit already received upon confirmation of the reservation will not be refunded (50%).
- In case of early departure, the 100% of the total stay is due. Important Please be sure to let us know your arrival time at El Cónsul Maó and any food intolerances you may have, so that we can prepare your breakfast. If you have any questions or if you do not find availability on the dates you require, please do not hesitate to contact us directly: | By phone or Whatsapp on (+34) 660 632 207 | By e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist tax Please note that since 1 July 2016 the Sustainable Tourism Tax is applied to all stays in tourist accommodation in the Balearic Islands. Thanks to this contribution, important investments can be made to offset the territorial and environmental impact of tourism in Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza and Formentera. The tax applicable to an indoor tourism establishment such as El Cónsul Maó is 2.20 eur (including VAT/person/day) in high season (1 May to 31 October) and 0.55 eur (including VAT/person/day) in low season (1 November to 30 April). Please note that the tourist tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age and that from the ninth day of stay in the same establishment, the tax is reduced to 50% (including VAT)/person/day. For more information about the Sustainable Tourism Tax please visit the website: http://www.illessostenibles.travel.